It's not that things haven’t been happening, its just that I’m still spending time recovering. Loads of shit happened last week, I’m just in a proper mental state to summarize and document them yet. Here are the highlights; I will go in-depth later this week or when my head stops throbbing.
- Jesus Christ Superstar Rocks!!!
- Call of Duty 2 is one of the best multiplayer games ever. I’m still recovering from a SWEAT last weekend in Couva. (That’s a LAN party for all you non-geeks out there.) It was the best!!!
- Pabloz is an abyss filled with death, gloom, serious injury, hangovers, disillusionment, jetlag, internal bleeding, unemployment, divorce, amnesia, destitution, prostitution, abuse, nocturnal adaptations, James, vampirism, rum goggles, ‘MAFosity’ and fun… and there is pool and darts there too.
- I like Kes, but I don’t like Kes’ album. I’ll explain later.
- The Gym actually works. (who would have known) I guess I won’t quit after all.
- Relation ships are had are hard to sail. (I wont go sappy)
- After all of the above, I’m broke. L

1 comment:
Man I am so bummbed that i missed the LAN party. I had exams. That did not go as well as i thought it would. I shouldhave skipped and come sweat instead!!! lol
Glad it was a blast.
Post a Comment