Monday, March 20, 2006

Never put off for tomorrow...

OK, well I don't have time for most things, what the hell am I doing here? Well I just realised that I talk a lot. It’s mostly a lot of SH*T, but it’s good sh*t. A blog is a good way of documenting shit… ops!! I mean “sh*t”. Why should only everyone else get to whine? I have a lot of sh*t to say, that I don't always get to say. Ha HA! It's my turn to talk and there is nothing you can do about it. Mwah Hah Hah!!


So I finally set up the blog. Now hear this; I am not a writer, however I am an artist. I really don't see this primarily as a creative forum, but as a way to say sh*t that I think I need to say. It's kind of weird because I lack something my friends and co-workers like to call “tact”. Yeah! I do say a lot of shit, OUT LOUD! And with bad timing. Well, this is in case people didn’t hear me the first time. Brace yourself. I may hurt your ears… I mean eyes?...


OK here are the rules:

Pay no attention to spelling and grammatical errors. These “mistakes” were intentionally done or should appear this way to cover the fact that I really actually can't spell or properly correct my own grammar.

If your name "happens" to appear in my blog, and it so "happens" that bad things are said about you, the name was probably used to refer to someone fictional. This is not a representation of the said person in any way, unless I openly don't like you and you are not strong enough to cause me any physical harm.

Like I said, “I’m not a writer”, so don’t go looking forward to any of that creative poetry sh*t. I think that indulging in that kind of bullahmanizm, is a waste of time and web space.

If you are offended by particular quotes, references, facts or opinions represented in this blog, you are kindly asked to place your movable speech organ onto my musculus sphincter ani externus and both parts must engage in mutual touching or caressing with each other.

There will be instances of extreme bluntness and "lack of tact". If you simply do not have the stomach to withstand such implications, please refrain from reading this blog.

Well look at that. I tired type already. I also need to mention, because of my racy lifestyle, I have a short attention span sometimes and I may tend to di.........

2 comments:

browwwsers said...

cork we sayin dat areddy since '87 ent!!

browwwsers said...

Nice one sketchy...tactfully disclaiming tactlessnesss, I relate to the treadmil thing especially...but look at the benefit, you can practice the Willie bounce there without even trying.