Monday, March 27, 2006

Willie Bounce!!!

Do the bounce, Willie Bounce everybody fi a do di Willie Bounce
Do the bounce, Willie Bounce everybody fi a do Bogle bounce

Wow! The Willie Bounce is real friggin fun. I went to see Sherwin Winchester in Zen on Friday. It was the best. Actually Sherwin was a very small part of the experience; however of all the times I have seen him over the carnival season. He was actually way better in Zen.

Here is the story. A big crew; Crystal, Crystal, Megan, Leizelle, Candice, Candice, Mai Kim, Mark, and some other people who I still don’t know, but partied with any way, went to the club Friday. Now Mark was steady complaining about how he hates Sherwin, which was cool. No one really “loved” him anyway.

Now his performance was good. The “ZEN” experience really made a difference. I swear, I think that they are probably injecting pure O2 directly onto the dance floor during the party. EVERYONE was “sprang”!!! I mean, everyone, yes EVERYONE, was dancing, even Mark. Now people had drinks, but not enough to get intoxicated. I DON’T DRINK, and even I felt drunk. It’s weird. Something has to be wrong with that club. Some people just can’t feel right having that much fun with out direct usage of some substance or the other.

Anyway, after Sherwin, it was like the party had just started. Now, I’m not quite fond of dancehall reggae, well at least up till that night that is what I thought. I Willie Bounced the night away to about ten songs about the Willie Bounce, or one dance or the other. Now every where I go, I want to Willie Bounce. That Damn dance has me all confused.

I do the Chaplin, the Shelly-belly, the helicopter, The Mauvais Langue, and everyone else was doing it to. Unbelievable!!! Now my life will never be the same because of the Willie Bounce. See you in Zen next time peeps. I’ll be there for shizzle.

1 comment:

Vee said...

LOL you have me reeling!!!!