Friday, November 17, 2006

Chinese Arrival

I just want to extend my appreciation toward all the Chinese
members of our society. I also want to thank the government of Trinidad and Tobago for seeing the necessity of a holiday for our Chinese members

I was just having a conversation with my Chinese friend, Candice this
afternoon on MSN. I was expressing my appreciation; I went something like this;


Tuesday,
October 10, 2006



  • Hi Candice

  • Hey

  • I just wanted to let you know,....

    Thanks a lot,… 
thank you for coming

  • yeah
    anderson.... I really had more important things to do that night.... you know
    about priorities

  • No
    No. 
I meant thank you for arriving

    I mean like ...
Happy Chinese Arrival day

  • I thought you were being sarcastic

  • sorry

    LOL

  • 
no really

    It's not today,
    it's 12th

  • well i'm letting you know in advance 
cause you mean so much to me

    If it weren't for you all the average trini would be bad at math

  • LOL

  • That is right

    Thank you all for coming and making our culture a truly eclectic and cosmopolitan one

    And for coming and mixing, so that we can produce even more good looking children

    to help win even more beauty contests internationally

  • no problem anderson...

  • Thank you core coming and strengthening the economy by coming and opening up corner shops and parlors...
and restaurants and Chinese Laundry

  • lol

  • not to mention that little place in the mall where they sell the preservatives

  • LOLOLOL

  • Just
    wanna say thanks. I dont know what we would do if men couldn't get a good ginseng root to buy before a long weekend.

    Thank you for PLAY WHE, LOTTO, and PICK 2
they are excellent sources of entertainment for most Trinidadians

  • but de government taking it away man

    EQUAL RIGHTS !!!

  • Yeah girl 
I hear so

    Fuh dat I going to play 36 this evening...

    But most of all Candice,....

  • what's that andy?

  • Most of all Thank you for club ZEN
we have had many a grand time in the club to end all clubs 
may there be many more parties, drinks, model shows, concerts and
    dutty wine competitions to come.

  • LOL

  • Happy Chiney day Girl. I coming to see you row the boat back home on Thursday

  • OK Andy, Thanks

  • ...

    ...

    This was kinda sick
 you mind if I use this conversation on my blog????

  • LOL

    no


  • its cool, I need to get back to do some work for this evening..

    KOOL

  • i'll
    talk to you later, ok andy

  • Mee tooo, L8trz


END

No comments: