Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wow!! It’s been quite a while.

Yesss! It still works! I thought they would have shut me
down by now due to dormancy. Well,… I guess blogger.com ok with a little
slackness then.

Any way. I’m going to try and make a superior effort to keep
posting some words online. “Time Management” (note the inverted commas) is
something I really need to work on. I don’t want to wait till the end of the
year AGAIN to make that the resolution AGAIN. I’m gonna start from now.

You know one of my teachers used to look at vagrants on the
streets and say, “Damn! I wish I could pay them for their time!” I feel exactly
like her now. :| As a matter of fact, I believe that has to be “The
Life.” Right now, I’m pressed for time, all the time, because I want to be able
to do nothing with my time. WHY WORK SO HARD! When you can simply become a
vagrant and do nothing NOW.


I guess this is my life, born struggling and still
struggling, but with a little bit of “Time Management” hopefully things will
get better… ? … ? :|

No comments: